Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1095


HappyUP!!! - my Toastmasters meeting
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we had two AWESOME speeches today. I love it when the speakers get out of comfort and go to the next level

HappyUP!!! - new member
Why it happened - he visited
Why it makes me happy - Morgan is a cool dude...he knows he needs the help...he visited today...and recognized that this is where he needs to be

HappyUP!!! - scoring decent Bon Jovi tickets
Why it happened - I went on line
Why it makes me happy - it will be really cool to go to this show.....really cool

HappyUP!!! - laying down a scratch track
Why it happened - I set myself up to record
Why it makes me happy - I have had this one cookin for awhile. I think the tune and idea is pretty damn cool. I don't like the scratch...but it is a scratch....I can't wait to hear from friends to see if "the story" gets conveyed...it's all about the story.]

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Wonderful speeches
A new member
Layind down a solid scratch track
BBQ pork chops
Music

No comments: