Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1081



HappyUP!!! - meat loaf
Why it happened - I made some
Why it makes me happy - I just started making this dish again.....why so many years without...it's soooooooooo goooooood.

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - I didn't see it coming
Why it makes me happy - I enjoyed waking up to the sound of an unexpected rain today. It was nice...been a bit since a good rainstorm

HappyUP!!! - helping out a friend
Why it happened - I noticed an opportunity
Why it makes me happy - not sure the opportunity will work out for my buddy but it made me feel good to present it for both of my friends. Networking at it's finest

HappyUP!!! - new vacation spot
Why it happened - I saw it on a friend's Facebook
Why it makes me happy - it's pricey......but I gotta go....more on when I commit but I gotta go

HappyUP!!! - lots to look forward to
Why it happened - my friends
Why it makes me happy - good times ahead....and not that far away.



JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Rain
Meatloaf
Getting some year end accounting done
Texting with friends
Setting up Brekko
Nice call with former biz colleague
A couple of great speech ideas

No comments: