Thursday, January 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1083


HappyUP!!! - better posture to the ball
Why it happened - I keep working at it
Why it makes me happy - I haven't worked it on the range enough....but my bad shots aren't as bad and some of my shots are PUUUUURE. Balance is better. On the right track.

HappyUP!!! - closing a loop
Why it happened - communication
Why it makes me happy - I hate it when things are left hanging. Closed one today

HappyUP!!! - weekend plans
Why it happened - I put some together
Why it makes me happy - it's going to be busy...mostly dominated by me acquiescing to my golfing partner to play in a tournament. Lots of fun this weekend.

HappyUP!!! - losing
Why it happened - beat with a birdie
Why it makes me happy - OK...I HATE to lose.....but I had a 20 foot birdie putt on the last hole. I missed. My RFer of an opponent hit a great shot from the boonies to 10 feet...and took me down. Hats off.

JollyJottings

Tons of great shots
Better posture to the ball
Closing a loop
Plans for the weekend

No comments: