Thursday, January 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1097


HappyUP!!! - e-mail from musician friend
Why it happened - I e-mailed him a request
Why it makes me happy - he's stopping by next week to consult with me on a
possible project I want to do in-studio. Great guy.....WAY GREAT musician...
HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - 27 holes in nice weather
Why it happened - we are grabbing it while we can
Why it makes me happy - outdoors.....good friends....decent golf for this time
of year.....I've got work to do but I am hitting a lot of quality shots. For January,
the game is coming around. We'll start grinding in February.

HappyUP!!! - great e-mails with a good friend
Why it happened - who knows what starts the ball rolling
Why it makes me happy - there were some hysterical parts for both of us
and other commentary that was nice. E-mail doesn't always lay "as flat" as one
would think that medium does. Very enriching.

HappyUP!!! - par on 18
Why it happened - I am a grinder
Why it makes me happy - I hit a crappy drive into the bunker.....and a crappy 5 iron out
of the bunker....my god, everything was on the line....I had a challenging pitch shot which I
hit well....to about 6 feet....and dumped the putt. My main opponent was staring at a 4 foot birdie putt to reclaim EVERYTHING he had lost to that point. Yes, he made it....but not before I "made him make it" with my grinding it out. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - grabbing some Chinese with a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was hungry
Why it makes me happy - who wants to eat alone?



JollyJottings

E-mail from musician friend
Another day of golf
An extremely nice e-mail exchange with my buddy
A funny YouTube Video...and e-mail photo/joke
Birdie on the first hole today
Birdie on 12
Great 5 iron and par on 26
Getting some dough back
Chinese Food
Getting up and down for par on 18


No comments: