Thursday, October 31, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4948

HappyUP!!! - chicken and ribs
Why it happened -Halloween gathering
Why it makes me happy -man...that was some great eating!  I will pay for it tomorrow...but that is tomorrow when the "holiday program" kicks in. LOVE the holiday program!

HappyUP!!! - just nailing the errands run
Why it happened -I wanted it
Why it makes me happy -I was SOOOO on it today. Routing...finding things at one place that saved me going to another. Even made a pleasant trip to the post office. Never used the self serve kiosk before. THAT was awesome!!!

HappyUP!!! - call from RK
Why it happened - he is displaced
Why it makes me happy - I just may get my golfing buddy back. This would be SOOOO awesome.

HappyUP!!! - new podcasts
Why it happened -I was forced into it
Why it makes me happy -love the one I found today. I can use it in my off time for awhile. Plus, got back into my own RTT recording!

No comments: