Thursday, October 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4927

HappyUP!!! -a fill in
Why it happened -someone else wanted to play
Why it makes me happy -ecstatic to give up my spot. The elbow could use some rest...and who really wants to be out in the wind?

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened -meal kit
Why it makes me happy -it is awesome to get dinner over by 11 in the morning. It's an easy way to intermittently fast. It's like dieting with dieting

HappyUP!!! -a brisk walk
Why it happened -needed something at the store
Why it makes me happy -why drive when you have the time to walk? It was a GORGEOUS afternoon to take in

HappyUP!!! -Steve Miller
Why it happened -the Tonite Show recorded
Why it makes me happy -what a GREAT surprise to catch the Joker doing Fly Like An Eagle with the Roots.....and hear some of his background. No idea T-Bone Walker was his Godfather. No wonder he is a great player


No comments: