Sunday, October 13, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4930

HappyUP!!! - filling the group
Why it happened -my nephew changed his schedule
Why it makes me happy -he was my partner. Unfortunately, my streak ended today...but we got out with minimal damage!

HappyUP!!! - bro's play
Why it happened -he has his moments
Why it makes me happy -a net 64 is golfing your ball! ....and a lot more fun. Glad to see him do it... even though he was my opponent

HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened - I'm going to get back on this
Why it makes me happy - walking is the first step toward running a bit. We shall see what the body says about that. I had it going a few years back...6 miles with no issues. I'm about....uh.....6 miles from being there. Looking forward to "laying down some base" and see what happens. Close the year out strong!

No comments: