Thursday, October 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4934

HappyUP!!! - garage work
Why it happened - it was overdue
Why it makes me happy - nice day for it. Not a total disaster. Took more than a nibble at it

HappyUP!!! -a good Samaritin
Why it happened -people are good
Why it makes me happy - got a call from someone who works for the City that found something that I had lost....and....yeah....I  did not want to replace this!

HappyUP!!! - finding my old manuals
Why it happened -see "garage work" above
Why it makes me happy -I knew I had them somewhere. I can now submit for ACG and then... FINALLY...for my DTM

HappyUP!!! - 6 miler
Why it happened - I was entranced
Why it makes me happy - didn't plan to walk that far today. I was in wanderlust with the season, the weather, the surroundings...awesome!

No comments: