Wednesday, October 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4947

HappyUP!!! - cat video training
Why it happened -I have a new toy
Why it makes me happy -oh yeah....this is going to be fun!!! I think it's going to work though

HappyUP!!! -getting the fanny kicking
Why it happened - ran into a buzz saw ...and I played bad
Why it makes me happy -it was a send off to a friend for awhile. Did we "lay down"? Hell no... but he will get a nice memory. GREAT group to play with today

HappyUP!!! - opening the upstairs
Why it happened -it was time
Why it makes me happy -more room to roam for the furry creatures. I like the doors being opened. I also created an innovative and convenient shoe storage system to try out!

HappyUP!!! - World Series
Why it happened -we do that
Why it makes me happy -well....it would have been great to have suspense in the bottom of the ninth. But, as we all know, nothing is perfect. The game was in the balance for a long time. A lot of stress on the systems.

No comments: