Tuesday, October 22, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4939

HappyUP!!! - neighbor visit
Why it happened -she was walking by
Why it makes me happy -I don't often get a chance to talk with this one. I learned a lot about her.

HappyUP!!! -World Series
Why it happened -we do that
Why it makes me happy -even though I have no skin in the game....and feel that baseball takes waaaaaaaaay too long (*I have a fix for that), I will always watch when the stakes are high for any athletic endeavor! BatterUP!!!

*cut the innings to 7

HappyUP!!! - Facebook
Why it happened -I had to get it out there
Why it makes me happy -I don't do much FB. Today, I had to say my piece. I won't be commenting again on the topic. By and large, I won't pay much heed to the replies. It just needed to leave me

HappyUP!!! -Dom and the Amp chat
Why it happened -I asked for help
Why it makes me happy - knowledgeable dude....and he gave me a lot of insight

No comments: