Tuesday, October 01, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4918

HappyUP!!! - farmers market
Why it happened -I was in the area
Why it makes me happy -never been to this one. Bought some great stuff....and got some super gardening information. I will "get to the root" of the issue!

HappyUP!!! -coupon honored
Why it happened -they love customers
Why it makes me happy - had a $5 appreciation card...that expired yesterday. Hey, I would not have raised a fuss if they rejected it. They didn't. It was like nothing happened

HappyUP!!! -delivering the speech
Why it happened -it was my job
Why it makes me happy -this was a tough one. Some stuff got screwed up in the technology. Hey, it happens. My job is to now learn from it! Also, a BRAND NEW member put a STAMP on the club in a BIG WAY!

HappyUP!!! -fecal sample
Why it happened -I was in the right place at the right time
Why it makes me happy -when you have multiple cats, you have to catch the right one "in the act doing it's business"....and I happened to be walking by just as "the goods" were being laid down!

No comments: