Saturday, September 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4450

HappyUP!!! - knocking down the pin on 15
Why it happened - a bullett
Why it makes me happy -OK...the pin didn't actually come out of the hole...but that little BB of a wedge I hit in there was like a heat seeking missile. Nailed that stopper and knocked in the birdie putt

HappyUP!!! - My Girl
Why it happened -by chance thing
Why it makes me happy -it's one of those songs I have heard a million times...a classic. Heard it so much I can take it or leave it.  BUT...when you figure out the guitar licks to it, it's an instant favorite!

HappyUP!!! -Octoberfest
Why it happened -it's September
Why it makes me happy - OK...so it isn't October yet. Had a great time hanging out in the hood with my peeps!

JollyJottings
Hitting stick wedge 15
Big win with Flaggie...he's in the win column
G-mac time
My Girl

No comments: