Thursday, September 27, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4448 Thurs


HappyUP!!! - hand on the tiller
Why it happened -I got some advice
Why it makes me happy - it was so great to hear from this old pal today...it had been forever

HappyUP!!! - common sense
Why it happened -I got some advice
Why it makes me happy - this dude and myself are chock full of this commodity. I think I convinced him that common sense is actually quite common...it is the following of common sense that isn't

HappyUP!!! - nice guitar tabbed out
Why it happened - I was motivated
Why it makes me happy - I don't usually tab out my own stuff...but I am starting to find some utility in doing so. Cool roll going on this morning

JollyJottings
Early rising
Some nice guitar tabbed out to build off of
Hand on the tiller....do it....common sense....brushing your teeth...guy with sciatica...



No comments: