Monday, September 24, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4445

HappyUP!!! - no leaves
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy - so, I get done with the mow and blow last night. My neighbor walks by as I am gathering the leaves, "there's just going to be more of them tomorrow"..hahahahaha...funny guy. Well....guess what?  There wasn't!!!

HappyUP!!! - great cool down
Why it happened -did some extra self care
Why it makes me happy - I could feel things tighten up a bit....a little post workout pampering felt great!!!

HappyUP!!! - TraderJoes
Why it happened - I shop
Why it makes me happy- ran across RA....I see a little jammin coming on soon! Great reconnecting




1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

In this technology-era world, where hacking is a workday activity its very difficult to deal with scenarios when you Coinbase account has been hacked. It’s a serious issue and should be handled by someone who has knowledge and experience in deal wing with such issues on a regular basis. We mean, all you need to do is call on Coinbase support number 1877-330-7540 which is serviceable and users can call on this number from any part of the world and grab best of the solutions from the experienced team.