Saturday, September 15, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4436


HappyUP!!! - birdie 18
Why it happened - bashed some shots
Why it makes me happy -always great to finish on the high note. 18 is a toughie for me...especially into the wind. Yet, somehow I had a wedge into it. It was a stunner! Round of applause from those making the turn..."thank you...thank you...it's what I do!" LOL  I even made the putt

HappyUP!!! - somehow hitting 11 greens
Why it happened -straight driving
Why it makes me happy -I was rarely very close...but...I always had a chance! Hey, that's all you can ask for in this life...a chance!

HappyUP!!! - Hansoni
Why it happened - he's back
Why it makes me happy -great to have my friend back! Hadn't seen him in forever due to injury and vacation.  The world is right again!




No comments: