Sunday, September 23, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4444 CRAZY Soulful Day

One of the most amazing days - perhaps of all time. It was a bit of drift but it was a recognition of a lot of things that I have been working on.

"Nutster, what happened?" - you know...I think I will just keep the particulars to this day to myself for the time being.  Let's just throw down yet ANOTHER bookmark in what has become one of my best years ever.

I'm no - "50 is the new 40" people....yuck! You are what you are. All I can say is that I am better today than I was yesterday....and that was no easy feat!  ....and a heck of a lot better than I was a year ago.


HappyUP!!! - trajectory
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy -the rocket is burning full throttle...and it is by intention and repeatable

HappyUP!!! - Tiger Woods
Why it happened - a lot of work
Why it makes me happy -OK..first...I have never been a huge Tiger fan. Quite the opposite, actually. In his heyday, he RUINED my favorite major tournaments because he won by so much. That aside, his talent was incredible.  His comeback from everything he has had to...mentally and physically...and even be competitive at this level is a testimony to the human spirit. Forget the "blah blah"...all souls are worthy of redemption.  I was witness to what may be the greatest comeback of all time.

HappyUP!!! - some quality noodling
Why it happened -I do that...and I was inspired
Why it makes me happy - it was a nice little fingering I put together. Just the cherry on top of this day.

HappyUP!!! - the NFL
Why it happened - I guess they play? I think the Niners played...how about the Raiders?
Why it makes me happy - we are three weeks in....and....I still have no interest! Plus, what great things might I have missed today?

No comments: