Thursday, September 06, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4427


HappyUP!!! - my stylist
Why it happened -I have SOME hair left
Why it makes me happy - I was a little overdue this time. Mostly my fault..partly due to my stylists schedule. Either way, we had a wonderful visit and catch up time.

HappyUP!!! - my tailor
Why it happened - I had stuff
Why it makes me happy - this little gal is just the best at what I need done. I love her efficiency!

HappyUP!!! - my trainer
Why it happened -I do that to
Why it makes me happy - fabulous stuff on the horizon for this guy. I'm honored to be involved in a piece of the development.  It was a great session today!

HappyUP!!! - a course completed
Why it happened - I had an opportunity
Why it makes me happy- I can't believe how I almost let this opportunity slide by due to weak excuses.  I made every session.....and I am WAY better off for it!  Hmmmm....might just be on the lookout for similar opportunities.  This was a good one!!!

JollyJottings

No comments: