Friday, September 21, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4442

SUPERHappyUP!!! Day

HappyUP!!! - Not turning back home
Why it happened - I was asked for something
Why it makes me happy - I had something I needed after all ....got to keep on truckin!

HappyUP!!! - 13 greens hit
Why it happened - good driving
Why it makes me happy - THAT is a big number for me! Probably the most of the year

HappyUP!!! -hitting number 3 from the plates and no wind
Why it happened - a spicy 3 wood
Why it makes me happy -while I have birdied this monster this year, I hadn't hit it in two. I can cross that off the list

HappyUP!!! -BIG DAY!!!
Why it happened - a mindset
Why it makes me happy- it was just a whole lot of good going on!

JollyJottings

Recording studio back    Easy Gas    Peach   Finding license and not turning around
String change   Catching the end of that yellow  Helpful guy at SnF   Kyle at SnF
Far Side   Egg bites    Tailor in cute dress   Easy parking at tailor and Bike shop
Joseph Campbell Companion    Bike shop guy knew what he was doing
No TV   Aisha Tyler interview
Workout   
The weather
Eels...Slash...Ben Harper
Golf in 3:40...great group....13 greens...great driving...super putting...8 down to 6 up
Fabulous steak...surf and turf

No comments: