Wednesday, April 30, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3081

HappyUP!!! - member came back
Why it happened - a job change
Why it makes me happy - just awesome to see this member back after a stint working with the Disney org

HappyUP!!! - INSANE recovery shot 18
Why it happened - skill and luck
Why it makes me happy - I saw this shot in my mind....a low shot that had to go out about a 100 yards....and then start turning right to get around the shorter tree...and turn before it hit the longer tree. It was amazing

HappyUP!!! - General evaluation
Why it happened - it was my assigned duty
Why it makes me happy - I nailed it today

JJ

Coffee....big game
Table Topics
General evaluating
Wedge/putt/bullet 1....wedge 2...wedge 3....chip 4....greenie 5....drive 6...drive/chip 7....bunker shot/putt/bullet 9....drive/hybrid/wedge10....pitch/putt/bullet 12...drive/8 iron 13...drive/wedge 15....bunker shot/putt/sandy bullet 16....INSANE recovery shot 18
Giants win

No comments: