Sunday, April 13, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3064

"I'm baaaaaack!!!"


HappyUP!!! - first sighting of the year
Why it happened - it's spring!!!
Why it makes me happy - it seems SHE appeared a little early this year....I could be wrong...no matter....I just love that SHE has shown up again this year

HappyUP!!! - Master's Sunday
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - though not that exciting this year....it's still a WONDERFUL tournament. Wish things would have been more spellbinding....but....hey...even the SuperBowl has it's blowouts

HappyUP!!! - errands
Why it happened - the tourney ended
Why it makes me happy - Masters Sunday is always a SUPER Slothful afternoon for me. I am glued to that tourney. Yet...once it ended....I SPRANG into action and got a bunch done at the end of a Sunday. I am ready for the week ahead!

JJ

Masters Sunday
Sunday Banking
TraderJoes
Making some quessos
Weather
Garden

No comments: