Saturday, April 05, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3056

What????....a little more brass to add
to the trophy case?...well...OK...no 
trophy cases at Nutter Manor....just a
box in the basement that I will let my heirs 
deal with. Still.....got a little somethin for the effort


HappyUP!!! - Delivering the best I could
Why it happened - area speech contest
Why it makes me happy - I had the audience in my hands like putty tonight. It was a WONDERFUL feeling.  I really owned the stage tonight

HappyUP!!! - love from the club
Why it happened - area speech contest
Why it makes me happy - it was NOT a simple little thing to get the turnout at this contest....but I felt so supported....and it made a big difference

HappyUP!!! - Hawaii Short Ribs
Why it happened - TraderJoes
Why it makes me happy - I was able to throw a couple of bags of those on the barbie and participate in the pot luck.............and there were NO leftovers! Those babies are delicious!!!

JJ

Mowing
Errands trip
Weather
Drive/wedge 1.....pitch/putt/bullett 2....drive/hybrid/pitch 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 4....9 iron/greenie 5.....drive/9 iron 6....recovery shot/wedge/gimmie par 7....pitch 8.....drive/6 iron 9....3 wood/6 iron 10.....drive 11....5 iron/greenie 12....pitch 13....9 iron recovery 14....drive/pitch 16...hybrid 18
Winning both ways
Knocking out some paperwork
Love from my club members
Delivering the best I could
Hawaii short ribs

No comments: