Friday, April 04, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3055


HappyUP!!! - skins game
Why it happened - we had quite a gathering
Why it makes me happy - haven't done this in awhile.....and I didn't get any....but it's fun between the groups

HappyUP!!! - chat with old friend
Why it happened - I made a call
Why it makes me happy - we'll get together soon to go over some options

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron 12
Why it happened - making some changes
Why it makes me happy - that baby was PURE!!!

JJ

Drive 1.....pitch 2.....4 iron/wedge 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....8 iron 5....drive/wedge 6....pitch/putt 8....drive/7 iron/putt 9....drive/6 iron 10.....7 iron 11....7 iron 12....drive/hybrid 13....hybrid 14....drive 15....drive/wedge 16....bunker shot 17.....good break/3 wood/6 iron 18

Breaking dead even
BJ as a guest
Skins game
Weather cooperated


No comments: