Wednesday, April 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3060


HappyUP!!! - Speech and Evaluation
Why it happened - I was challenged!
Why it makes me happy - Pitt is a great speaker.  It meant I would need to step up a bit as his evaluator. We want our speakers to get better and better. He gave a speech that was a joy to evaluate.....and I believe he walked away with good feedback

HappyUP!!! - golfing with the nephew
Why it happened - he comes out once in awhile
Why it makes me happy - it is just a wonderful family thing to be able to do. My brother was my partner. We got a nice little win.

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - playing better
Why it makes me happy - THAT 8 iron to gimmie range on 9 was one of the best irons I have struck from a fairway in a LONG time. It was a tight little draw that could have easily been dunked for the eagle 2!  I'm on the right track

JJ

Sleeping in
Pitt's speech and getting to evaluate
Hybrid/7 iron 1....pitch 2....wedge 3....putt/bullet 4....drive/wedge 6....drive/9 iron 7.....hybrid/greenie/birdie 8....drive/8 iron/ gimmie birdie 9....drive/hybrid 10....drive/7 iron 11...4 iron 12...pitch out/wedge/putt/bullet 13....pitch 14....wedge/putt/birdie 15....drive/wedge 16....7 iron 17....drive/pitch 18
Getting the win with my brother
Golfing with my nephew
Warm weather

No comments: