Sunday, April 06, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3057

HappyUP!! - gardening
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - good to get those brave volunteers transplanted. I love the volunteers. They fight the winter....and come on back the next year

HappyUP!!! - ball striking
Why it happened - a little change I have been working on
Why it makes me happy - just feels great to be hitting a lot of quality shots again. The scoring will come.

HappyUP!!! - gaining clarity
Why it happened - had a little situation come up
Why it makes me happy - it was super to get perspective on a little issue I have been perplexed about

JJ

I Hold ON...Country Music
8 iron on 5 after hitting wire....9 iron 6.....recovery 9....drive/3 wood/wedge/largo 10...drive /pitch/putt 11...pitch 12...drive/9 iron 13....9 iron 14...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 15...drive/9 iron 16....putt/flagstick/bullet 17...drive/ 3 wood/wedge 18
A win
Gardening
Seeing Bob O
Getting clarity

No comments: