Friday, January 31, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2996


HappyUP!!! - BIRDIE on 18
Why it happened - 4 great shots
Why it makes me happy - I FAILED my partner on the back 9. HOWEVER, that unlikely...and relatively EASY birdie on 18...made up for it all.  When that 15 footer....after my misplays on the back 9...dropped in the jar to secure the win......NOTHING better!

HappyUP!!! - grabbing dough off bro
Why it happened - we compete
Why it makes me happy - I NEVER forget the BLESSING that I have the privilege of playing golf with/against my brother. Us dudes...as old as we get...are always competitive. I got him today...he may get me tomorrow...I just love and appreciate...that we have the opportunity to go at it

HappyUP!!! - Pot Roast Frittata
Why it happened - cooking
Why it makes me happy -I know something about me. I need protien in the morning. Eggs do the job. The frittata has been a blessing over last few months. Perfect way to make eggs. It is especially good way to toss in some leftovers.  THAT sauce I threw in made this one....DA BOMB!

No comments: