Friday, January 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2975

Another fritatta winner!!!! LOTS of 
great stuff thrown into this one!

HappyUP!!! - putt on 9
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - that was a TOUGH one. Pin was back left....I was off green back left...ball had to get through the fringe....dangerously downhill....bingo!!!!  Bacon saver there!

HappyUP!!! - seeing neice-in-law
Why it happened - work party
Why it makes me happy - loved seeing her as her company was having their event at the club....and supporting the club.....awesome stuff!

HappyUP!!! - service
Why it happened - staff knows
Why it makes me happy - it was busy Friday night with the outside event.....but we were still well taken care of

HappyUP!!! - minimal scarring
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - so tired of the damage that a person does...it APPEARS no more was inflicted. More to come

JJ

Buddy as partner
Buddy chip in
My putt on 9
Picking up 2 points on 18

No comments: