Tuesday, January 28, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2993


HappyUP!!! - DELIVERING
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - so glad I gave that speech this morning....there is at least ONE person that will commit to the experiment....and....that is what it is about...effect one person

HappyUP!!! - Kat C's speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - without that speech, I would have had NO idea that a local Downs Syndrome person......was inducted into the Sac Sports Hall of Fame....and what it means...to all of us.
I didn't realize a Downs Syndrome person could live until 54...let alone THRIVE...and still be acquiring SO MANY medals. INSPIRATIONAL

HappyUP!!! - watching road rage
Why it happened - I was just going to the store
Why it makes me happy - it made me appreciate my own driving behavior. I'm a pretty good driver. I get cut off....I don't get uptight about it.  I am sure that, on occasion, I mess up....I know on those few occasions when I do that I give the "courtesy wave"...which says, "oops...sorry!"  The "spin-a-round u-turn" I saw tonight was AWFUL. It wasn't aimed at me...it was at the driver in front of me....who did nothing wrong. I'm just glad I wasn't the car up...it would have only taken me leaving the house 4 seconds earlier...to be the target of this mentally deranged person's wrath. Witnessed it all

JollyJottings

My speech
Kathy's speech
Watching road rage
Great purchase at TJ's
Forecast
Good walk


No comments: