Sunday, January 19, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2984 NFL Championship Sunday


HappyUP!!! - 49er morning
Why it happened - playoffs
Why it makes me happy - watching TV....just looking forward to today's game

HappyUP!!! - GREAT game
Why it happened - playoffs
Why it makes me happy - nope....we didn't win today....Seattle was tough enough to be straight up...when you add the questionable calls/ no-calls.....Niners didn't have enough today. No sour grapes. When you step on to the playing field, you have to beat the other team hard enough to take officials out of the game. Niners had the chance to do that.  GREAT season! Lots to look forward to

HappyUP!! - great food...fun game
Why it happened - my hostess
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!!!...didn't see THAT coming! "Pigs in a blanket" and other trash foods....including the pizza I brought over.  Delicious

HappyUP!!! - game breaks
Why it happened - hostess suggested
Why it makes me happy - every commercial break after half-time required a vigorous interval training regime....what a GREAT idea!!! I'm sure my body will make me pay tomorrow

JJ

49er Morning
GREAT day for football
Fabulous game
Great food


No comments: