Saturday, January 18, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2983


HappyUP!!! - knocking it on 3
Why it happened - a hot little 3 wood
Why it makes me happy - I don't get on that green in 2 from the back tee very often.....neither do most people.  It's a happy feeling when you watch one trundle up on the putting surface.

HappyUP!!! - Silver Linings Playbook
Why it happened - Red Box
Why it makes me happy - kept meaning to see this one....don't get to Red Box very often myself.... glad she picked this one up

HappyUP!!! - Cheesy Chicken and Artichokes
Why it makes me happy - LOVE a great meal
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!!......that was about as close to perfect as a meal gets!

HappyUP!!! - drive time with the kids
Why it happened - we were on a mission
Why it makes me happy - beautiful afternoon....interesting conversation.....laughs.....some discoveries

JJ

Hybrid/putt 1....drive 2....drive/3 wood/lip out birdie 3....drive/3 wood 4....wedge 6....4 iron/pitch 7....pitch 8.....fairway bunker shot/putt/sandie 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge 10.....drive/pitch 11....drive/9 iron/largo 13....hybrid 14....9 iron 15....drive/wedge/largo/birdie 16.....7 iron/putt 17....drive/hybrid/9 iron/putt 18

Great weather
Silver Linings Playbook
Cheesy chicken
Drive time with the boys


No comments: