Sunday, January 12, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2977


HappyUP!!! - 49er Victory
Why it happened - they were clearly the better team
Why it makes me happy - we head onward to Seattle in what is going to be an epic game.  Today was a great win.

HappyUP!!! - misstaken car-dentity
Why it happened - hmmmmm.....I think I'll withhold comment
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing funnier than when one is adamant in defending one's opinion.....to the point of belittling another..."I KNOW his car....and THAT is his car"...only for BOOM!!!! to happen. "NO.......THAT is his car!"...as they drive around the corner. Hysterical!!!

HappyUP!!! - Golden Globes
Why it happened - we do awards season
Why it makes me happy - Tina and Amy knocked it out of the park again.....VERY FUNNY!  The show had a great flow....and ended on time.  Very entertaining

HappyUP!!! - Stuffed chicken
Why it happened - my host went all out
Why it makes me happy - do you have any idea how good STUFFED chicken is?  Well....take my word for it.

No comments: