Thursday, January 30, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2995


HappyUP!!! - pot roast
Why it happened - TraderJoe's
Why it makes me happy - I threw another TJ's WINNER into the crock last night....while I slept...deliciouness was waiting for me in the morning. While you may not think about pot roast in the morning....think about your favorite candle......and....what is better than waking up to the smell of a great roast? Little stands before that...unless it was bacon!

HappyUP!!! - Bud Commercial
Why it happened - it's SuperBowl time
Why it makes me happy - you figure it out. THIS commercial WILL be number one rated commercial in SuperBowl. I'd put money on it

HappyUP!!!- Really?
Why it happened - some peeps are idiots
Why it makes me happy - I have my issues...but.....well....when I see what other people "struggle through"....when should have been done long ago.......I get very happy about my own mental health. My goodness....get over it...how many years will it take.  PRAYING for you, cowboy

JJ

Pot Roast

No comments: