Sunday, December 15, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2949


HappyUP!!! - being an Ambassador
Why it happened - there was an opening
Why it makes me happy - got to play with a prospective member. Nice guy. Hope he joins!

HappyUP!!! - the rest of the group
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - got to play with a new member I hadn't played with....a Board Member buddy...and Da Judge.....a very congenial group on a LOVELY day

HappyUP!!! - squirrel chip
Why it happened - I was defending the turf
Why it makes me happy - I NEVER would be cruel to an animal...got that????  This squirrel showed up on the tee of the driving range and started digging.  He was about 60 feet from me. I hit a soft little chip over in his direction. First try, it bounced up and gave him a little bump.....OFF HE WENT!  Great shooting.....humane shooting...on my part!

JJ

5 iron/wedge 1....cut 6 iron 2....drive/hybrid 3....9 iron 5....driver/wedge 6....drive/pitch 7...bunker shot 8....cute lob pitch 9....3 wood/bunker shot 10...hybrid/pitch 11...drive 13...drive/wedge 14...pitch/putt/incredible par 15....putt 16....pitch/putt 17....drive/3 wood/8 iron 18

Playing with new member....potential member...B.O.D....and da judge
Weather
Squirrel chip
Taco

No comments: