Saturday, December 14, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2948


HappyUP!!! - ministry time
Why it happened - a buddy was having a challenge
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have to tell him anything.....ya just talk, listen, and sometimes they come around to what they need to do....and they are then one step closer to doing it. SACRED PRIVILEGE!

HappyUP!!! - frost delay
Why it happened - baby...it's cold outside
Why it makes me happy - great opportunity for some brekko and early morning fellowship

HappyUP!!! - homemade tacos
Why it happened - I had a hankerin
Why it makes me happy - I don't make them very often....but....when I do....I make em the way I LOVE them!!!.....and....yeah.....I hammered down that extra one I probably didn't need tonite!

JJ
Brekko sandwich
Brekko tim
Flask
6 iron 17...6 iron 2....3 wood 3...3 wood...8 iron 4....bunker shot 5....drive/9 iron/ putt 6...hybrid 7....drive 10.....wedge 11....putt 12...drive/wedge 13....9 iron 14....9 iron 15

Ministry time
Weather warmed up
Homemade Tacos

No comments: