Thursday, December 12, 2013

HappyUP!!!! Day 2946


HappyUP!!! - Bob's Tires
Why it happened - I needed a couple
Why it makes me happy - good to have a good friend in that business

HappyUP!!! - Hobby Lobby
Why it happened - Xmas
Why it makes me happy - ANOTHER great Xmas is secured with my latest plan due to securing what I needed today

HappyUP!!! - gratitude
Why it happened - I extended
Why it make me happy - a bud is going through a life change. Sooooo grateful I am in position to offer my help. I probably won't need to do anything....ready if I have to...just glad to be in position to do whatever is needed.

HappyUP!!! - request granted
Why it happened - silly stuff
Why it makes me happy - it was all requested long in advance....petulant people decide it's not appropriate...thank goodness for higher powers that do a "no brainer." It's a shame that people get blindly led to spend good money on something that obviously didn't need to happen. Man....that money could have been directed in SOOOO much better directions.....like Washington DC



No comments: