Sunday, December 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2935


HappyUP!!! - nature
Why it happened - animals get hungry
Why it makes me happy - nobody likes a life lost....but every piece of beef/chicken/fish/etc involves that....and not in a natural way.  The hawk was hungry....the squirrel was out of place...and nature happenned as it does.  Well done, Mr Hawk! Bon Apetit

HappyUP!!! - Wonderful reading
Why it happened - dug up an old tome
Why it makes me happy - it's hitting me again......right where I need it....WONDERFUL

HappyUP!!! - GREAT sunshine
Why it happened - it's Dec?
Why it makes me happy - my goodness...Dec 1....and THIS kind of weather?!?!?....so blessed to live in this part of the country. Easy to be complacent about it....not me

JJ

Denver/KC
SF
Fabulous Sunshine and pooch watching
Wonderful reading....soul enriching

No comments: