Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2944


HappyUP!!! - work scheduled
Why it happened - I put in an order
Why it makes me happy - THIS one will be a life changer when I get it done....ahhhhhhhhhh!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's a Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - this meeting was OFF THE HOOK good.  That says a lot from someone that can be a bit of a tough critic

HappyUP!!! - Evaluation portion of the meeting
Why it happened - Carissa led it
Why it makes me happy - evaluation is the HEART of the meeting. The evaluators were great. The General Evaluator did a TEXTBOOK leading of this portion of the meeting....as good as ANYONE with experience could have done. Tremendous.  I just LOVE to see the growth!!!

JJ

Brussels
Evaluators...especially Bill
TT participants
Roger
Anthony getting caught.....Lyle speech....Leo speech

No comments: