Friday, December 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2940


HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - the club
Why it makes me happy - while I LOVED it....I think this was my first meal in a week that didn't involve turkey!

HappyUP!!! - appreciation nite at the pro shop
Why it happened - it's an annual event
Why it makes me happy - great food...camaradarie....good deals....it Christmas time!!!

HappyUP!!! - warming up
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it looked like it would be freezing by day end....but it actually got a bit warmer as we finished

JJ

Brekko sandwich
Drive/4 iron/wedge/putt/BIRDIE1.....drive/7 iron/chutt 2....3 wood/chutt 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....8 iron 5 (thought...MAYBE)....pitch 6....drive/pitch 7....putt/bullett 8.....pitch from slope 9...drive/hybrid/wedge/pargo 10.....hybrid 11....7 iron/chutt/putt 12....drive/8 iron 13....3 wood/wedge 14....drive/wedge 15.....drive/wedge 16...
Weather got warmer later in day
Member appreciation night
Meatballs

No comments: