Sunday, December 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2942

HappyUP!!! - my fireplace
Why it happened - cold snap
Why it makes me happy - so glad I made the switch a few years back. It is so charming...so efficient in times like this....just perfect

HappyUP!!! - Carolina's
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I'm not much of a fast food person....not sure if this place even qualifies....just because they have a drive thru. Same Mex food you get at a sit down. Had not had it in forever...and.....yeah...it hit the spot

HappyUP!!! - snow bowl
Why it happened - people live on the east coast
Why it makes me happy - I sure wouldn't wanted to have been there....but it was very entertaining to watch Philly and Detroit play in 8 inches of snow on the field

HappyUP!!! - Niners victory
Why it happened - overall good play...and Frank Gore
Why it makes me happy - LOVED the clock management at the end of the game....a lot of trust in the kicker to get the job done....but...it was a perfect win against the cocky SeaCocks!

JJ

Carolina's
Finding a little deal
Watching that Philadelphia snow bowl
Niners victory
My fireplace

No comments: