Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2336

"Hi!...My name is Portia! You will be hearing
from me in this dang blog in the future!"


HappyUP!!! - new arrival
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - did I REALLY want a new kitty? Yeah...I kinda did...but wasn't sold on the idea...when I saw this little pooper on Saturday. I let it go a day or so to give it some thought.   WHAT A GREAT addition to our family this little love bug is going to be

HappyUP!!! - club service
Why it happened - they have it going on
Why it makes me happy - due to the timing of the above rescue adoption, I was running late.  The kitchen and pro shop staff took care of me BIG TIME today!

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - skill
Why it makes me happy - I don't usually toss in three birdies....one of them was a bit of luck that a perfect pitch fell in the cup....but...they were all great birdies

HappyUP!!! - kitty sitting
Why it happened - my gorgeous GF helped me out
Why it makes me happy - she had to take the afternoon off for other reasons....was so glad that Portia was able to come home to some attention rather than me dropping the kitty off in an empty room.

JJ

Cleaning up anticipating
Picking up the baby
7 iron/7 iron 1....drive/6 iron 2....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 4....9 iron 5....pitch in/birdie 6....putt/bullet 7...5 iron 8....drive/5 iron 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive/8 iron/putt/birdie 11...bunker shot 12...drive/bunker shot 13...hybrid/9 iron 14...drive/wedge 15...drive 16....6 iron 17...wedge/chutt/chippie 18
Coming out with the tie
GF taking the new baby in for a day
Time with the new addition
Service at the club...I was running late...they picked me up big time

No comments: