Friday, June 14, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2324


HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - GF served it up
Why it makes me happy - THAT was a dang good way to start the day

HappyUP!!! - hiding games
Why it happened - the prince was delivered
Why it makes me happy - it was soooooooooooo fun

HappyUP!!! - getting out with a light loss
Why it happened - my pards and I rallied on the last 2 holes
Why it makes me happy - always great to reach down deep late in the round. Sometimes a loss can feel like a win....today would qualify

HappyUP!!! - grinding out that par on 18
Why it happened - it was calculated...and executed
Why it makes me happy - when a tough day is going on, it is always a great feeling that you didn't give up. I played that unfortunate situation down to the last....got my par.

JJ

Brekko
Hiding games
Wedge 3...drive 4....7 iron 5...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6....5 iron 8....pitch 9....hybrid 10...hybrid 11...chip 12...drive/wedge 13...9 iron 14....pitch 15...bunker shot/putt/sandie 17....hybrid/wedge/putt/bullet 18
Getting out with light loss

No comments: