Saturday, June 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2318


HappyUP!!! - early start
Why it happened - smart tournament directors
Why it makes me happy - with 108 expected, it was well received that we tee off at 8:30 versus the 10:30 planned start

HappyUP!!! - hearing from my ill friend
Why it happened - I put in a call
Why it makes me happy - nothing really happy about this situation....other than...it's time to put on the extreme human hat and be there for whatever it is that I am called upon to do

HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - he's a trooper
Why it makes me happy - he sustained an EXTREME injury Thursday nite. Yeah...it was a bummer...right in the midst of the Acorn...it knocked us OUT of being competive....but he still showed up....and we had a great time.

HappyUP!!! - fun band
Why it happened - Acorn
Why it makes me happy - we had such fun eating and dancing

HappyUP!!! - swimming
Why it happened - everyone was out there
Why it makes me happy - hot day...hot night....lots of cooling off and fun in the pond

JJ
Earlier start
Not THAT hot when outside
Fun at the awards dinner
Great band and dancing

No comments: