Saturday, June 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2311


HappyUP!!! - a strong partner
Why it happened - he played well
Why it makes me happy - it was the only way to get the W today based on how I played!  I got no issue with being a load on my partner.....I prefer to think of it as I INSPIRE my partner to play better

HappyUP!!! - BBQ chicken
Why it happened - my babe bought some chicken
Why it makes me happy - she threw the montreal steak, rosemary, and italian dressing in the bowl...tossed it around with those chicken legs....handed it off to me....and I put some good turns on those birds.  Teamwork equals DELICIOUS!!!

HappyUP!!! - new index
Why it happened - it was the 1st....always a change on the 1st and 15th
Why it makes me happy - I went down a little....despite my current slump....but not enough to change my handicap.  I thought my handicap was going to go down.  Usually, I really wouldn't care much. This time, it does make a difference.

JJ

Getting a W
A strong partner
wedge 4....9 iron 5...wedge 6....drive/wedge 7....6 iron 8....par on 11....flop 12....drive 14...drive/chip 15....pitch/putt 17.....drive/wedge 18
Barbeque chicken
New index....it's all OK

No comments: