Sunday, June 02, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2312


HappyUP!!! - morning walk
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - great morning for a brisk walk with my babe and the pooch.

HappyUP!!! - pooch patrol
Why it happened - she needed a bath
Why it makes me happy - time for the Jazz to go to the cleaning station at the local pet store. I really like this do it yourself dog wash.  They provide all the stuff.......and....we just found out....buy 3 get one free.  Relatively inexpensive ......and no muss, no fuss.....no cleanup around the house

HappyUP!!! - swim time
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - great jumping in with my little buddy.  He had a long day...but somehow had a miraculous second wind for some evening pool antics.

HappyUP!!! - birthday party
Why it happened - sis in law got it going on
Why it makes me happy - great to get everyone together.  The food was fantastic.  My niece enjoyed the present I got her (or will shortly). Fun times!!!

JJ

Morning walk
Birthday party
On Line gift certificate
Chicken omelette

No comments: