Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2335


HappyUP!!! - Chiro for Infants
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - great speech from Dr. Don.....if I was in a position where I had a baby...especially one that was experiencing colic.....he'd be the FIRST place I would go.  A great case for a newborn to get an adjustment upon arriving into this world. It kind of makes sense.....kid was kinda cramped up for months...then got tugged and jostled to come into this place...might be a good idea to "straighten em up."

HappyUP!!! - Rubios
Why it happened - family dinner
Why it makes me happy - we had a great dinner....my salmon tacos were delicious....and tons of fun

HappyUP!!! - Sears/Penny's
Why it happened - change of plans
Why it makes me happy - we went to plan B after dinner.....I picked up some needed items....OK...actually didn't pick one of them up because Sears was out of stock...but they got me on line and had the item shipped to my house for free....NICE!!!

JJ

Dr Don speech
Rain
Rubios
Pennys
Sears

No comments: