Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2321


HappyUP!!! - signature arrangement
Why it happened - trading messages
Why it makes me happy - thought I would have to drop off the certificates for the GRAND POOHBAH under her mat...and come back later......she was actually home!!! Got it done in one trip! Suhhhhhhhweeeeeet!

HappyUP!!! - a key find...an adapter find
Why it happened - I'm a finder
Why it makes me happy - it's always a great thing to find something....tho you didn't really think it was lost....on the first pass.  There is that momentary, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........."  I relish in that feeling

HappyUP!!! - Lyle
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - he is a brand new member. He stepped up and gave his second speech in two weeks..........and he brought a guest!!! AWESOME!!!!

JJ

Signature arrangement
Finding spare key
Good news re: Boxster
Bank trip
Finding adapter
New application
Lyle speech
Bonnie bringing it down on time
Winning $3 on another bad day


No comments: