Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2280


HappyUP!!! - driveby visitors
Why it happened - I get them on occasion
Why it makes me happy - sooooo much fun out front....and important stuff too

HappyUP!!! - looking forward to tomorrow night
Why it happened - plans made
Why it makes me happy - it just does.....sooooo does

HappyUP!!! - 14
Why it happened - I took a chance
Why it makes me happy - if I was going to have a chance to drive 14, it was today. Good tailwind....I pulled out the big stick.....striped it...came up 20 yards short...leaving an awkward pitch....but I pinched that little sucker perfectly....birdie/skin!

JJ

Kaitlin
Speeches
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....drive/wedge 2....pitch shot 5....drive/wedge 6....hybrid/bunker shot/putt 11....5 iron 12....drive/pinch wedge/putt/BIRDIE 14
Winning some dough in the big game
Great chatting tonight
Driveby visitors
Getting caught up

No comments: