Saturday, April 13, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2263

Just missed the fairway.....I did not deserve this especially at this critical juncture in
our match....butguess what? Golf imitates life. We all get bad breaks. Believe
it or not, I wedged this one out....hit a pitch shot to 7 feet...if
I had hit the putt a bit harder, it would have been a par. 

HappyUP!!! - tough lie
Why it happened - I pulled a drive a little and got a bad bounce
Why it makes me happy - responsibility lesson. I REALLY didn't need that bad break at that time....but...at same time...I was a part of the process. I pulled the tee shot.  No whining about it...I did my best and damn near made a par

HappyUP!!!! - moving day
Why it happened - The Masters
Why it makes me happy - if there is only ONE sporting event I could watch all year, this would be it!!!!

HappyUP!!! - amazing par on 18
Why it happened - I am a scrambler
Why it makes me happy - I was in the trees left...then in the trees right...amazing little punch shot that could have even given me a birdie putt. Made the unlikely par....and took down $6 American!

JJ

Moving day
Drive/hybrid 1...pitch 2....wedge 3...drive/3 wood 4...chip 5....drive 6....pitch 7....drive/7 iron 9...up at the turn....good break/2 putt 10....recovery shot/flop 11...7 iron 12...drive/8 iron 13....hybrid/bunker shot/putt 14....bunker shot 15.....tree shot/wedge 16....6 iron/lip out 17....amazing par 18

Weather
Chatting

No comments: