Tuesday, April 02, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2252

Hugh MacLeod has a great website.  This has
always been one of his favorite cartoons

HappyUP!!! - a wonderful angel
Why it happened - she reached out to me
Why it makes me happy - I go along......and do my day to day stuff....like many of us do....especially men....and not realize/appreciate....how well and how deeply we sometimes touch people.  I was reached out to by one of those people today....totally unexpected...and was very moved by the gesture.  I will surely be adding this encounter to my prayers/meditations/reflections...and hold it as a reminder.

HappyUP!!! - impromptu speech
Why it happened - my prepared speech wasn't right for the audience
Why it makes me happy - I had a speech all ready that was geared up for our newer members.  Guess what happened?....ALL of our new members happened to be out today.  What do I do? Bore the veteran members with my prepared speech?  No....I happened across a magazine article before the meeting....and I paraphrased the HECK out of that article (giving credit to the source, of course).  I didn't read the article (NOBODY except a kid likes to be read to for 7 minutes).  Low and behold...lots of accolades for the talk.

HappyUP!!! - neice time
Why it happened - house hunting
Why it makes me happy - I love my neice.  I was so honored that she wanted me along to check out the situation about her possible new abode.  Yeah...I worry for her....and, as an uncle, I think that is part of my job.  You have to put the worry aside....get excited....and be ready to help when needed.


JJ

Delivering an impromptu speech....
Being touched by a wonderful angel
TV show
Drive/wedge 1...drive 2....drive 3....drive/3 wood/pitch shot 4....punch shot 7....hybrid 8....drive 10...drive/bunker shot 11...pitch 12...hybrid 14....8 iron/pitch putt 16....pitch/putt 17....drive/wedge/putt 18
Windshield time
Wah coming
House hunting with my neice

No comments: