Sunday, April 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2271


HappyUP!!! - wood fire pizza
Why it happened - lovely night
Why it makes me happy - THAT was some good eats

HappyUP!!! - fire pit time at the club
Why it happened - it was lovely outside
Why it makes me happy - great to spend some time with this entire family.....on a gorgeous evening

HappyUP!!! - emergency 9
Why it happened - the head pro wanted to go
Why it makes me happy - beautiful evening......9 holes in an hour.....in a gorgeous setting...and I got some MUCH needed instruction regarding my setup.

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on first hole of emergency 9
Why it happened - got that help
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't just hit well....it was hit properly.....and to within 6 inches for a gimmie birdie

JJ

Great brekko
Par on 1....drive/8 iron/putt 2...drive 3....par 5....chip 6....drive 7...a chance on 9...wedge 10....8 iron recovery/chutt 13....great break/wedge/putt/birdie 14...drive/pitch 15....bunker shot 17

Wood fire pizza....meeting kids....grandkids.....some know my family clan

SPECTACULAR weather

Family time at the fire pit
An emergency 9 with the head pro....recovery shot/8 iron to gimmie birdie 10....drive/5 iron 11...pitch 13....bunker shot 14....masterful pitch 15....wonderful recovery 9 iron 16....nice 6 iron 17....hybrid on 18

Great instruction....I KNOW what I need to work on

No comments: