Sunday, April 28, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2278

6R27ANTELOPE2.JPG

Dick Schmidt / Bee file, 1973


"Anyone have some hot dogs and marshmallows?"





HappyUP!!! - hole in one
Why it happened - my friend is gooooood
Why it makes me happy - he gets into the "multiple ace club"....I want to be there!  The good news was enough to make me pop back over to the club and greet the lucky fellow when he came in off 18

HappyUP!!! - an anniversary
Why it happened - accidents happen
Why it makes me happy - my family lived through it...and were better for it....40 years ago

HappyUP!!! - an assignment
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - it just does.....everyone passed!

HappyUP!!! - breaking even
Why it happened -  a bit of heroics
Why it makes me happy - some days....a push is a win

HappyUP!!! - NUKING that 5 iron on 17
Why it happened - starting to feel the "new move"
Why it makes me happy - OK....it didn't make me happy that I "flew the entire universe" with this shot.....but the contact did. I have not struck an iron like that in quite some time. It caught me by surprise and I went a bit long. I'm on the right track.

JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 1.....drive/pitch/putt 2....bunker shot/putt 3.....drive 4...hook wedge 6....drive/pitch 7....4 iron/putt 8....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive/pitch/great par 11...hybrid/2 putt 13...hybrid/wedge 14....drive/wedge 15....drive/wedge 16.....NUKED 5 iron 17....pitch 18

Friend made a hole in one
Breaking even
Honesty Day continues

No comments: